Mission accomplished yesterday! Got the bindings all ready to go in the morning.
I used a new gadget for the pressing of the binding. It’s by Simplicity. The only bad thing was I managed to burn three of my fingers on part of it! Doh!
I got a couple hundred more pieces cut out for my EPP project and also ended up making another 25 blocks on the Christmas quilt! Whoo-hoo!
Finished up my night by watching a movie and working on my EPP project. I couldn’t get tired and ended up staying up until 1 am!
Bad storms kept waking me up all night too, argh!
Today my goal is to get as many blocks done for the Christmas quilt as possible!