I finished up the t shirt quilt I was working on Friday and sent it off to get longarm quilted.
I got to work on my hand pieced english paper piecing project alot yesterday. I think it was about 10 hours, with a few breaks in between, of course! 😀
My new project is using a large floral print with lots of solid colored brights. Can’t wait to dive into that pile of fabric! 😀
I also have another project I’m dying to start. I found this beautiful group of fabrics that are white, black, red and turquoise! I’m going to use one of the patterns out of the Livin Large pattern book.
I also bought a bunch of jelly rolls to make a scrappy quiltalong. Hopefully I’ll get started on that someday soon.
I’ve started to cut a 2-1/2 inch strip out of fabrics that I’m using from current projects as I go along. Figured that way I won’t end up so many scraps just laying there being unused.
I shipped out about 60 lbs of scraps to a teenage girl in CA a couple weeks ago. She’s a new quilter and loved the idea. It was 3 13 gal garbage bags full! Nice to have more room in my sewing room now.
I’m off to go cut up my fabrics now!